Welcome to the Shelton Consulting!
Our goal is simple: To maximize the success of all students.
Nicole C. Shelton, M.Ed., M.S.., Founder and owner.
- M.Ed., Special Education, University of San Diego
- M.S., Educational Administration, National University
- BA, Psychology, University of San Diego
- Educational Therapy Certificate, UCLA Extension (in progress)
- J.D., Concord Law School (in progress)
- Council of Parent Advocates and Attorneys
- National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs
- Independent Educational Consultants Association
- National Association of Professional Special Educators
Shelton Consulting is a multifaceted private Educational Consulting firm focusing on students with special needs.
Areas of specialization include:
- Learning Disabilities
- Emotional Disturbances
- Tech/Internet/Gaming Addictions
- Aspergers/High Functioning Autism
- Medically Fragile
In our efforts to meet the needs of all students, we work with attorneys, schools and therapeutic programs to create the optimal educational environment.
Shelton Consulting looks at your child holistically to determine the best strategies for his or her success.
Shelton Consulting works with each program to maximize the potential of your education needs.
Educational and Program Consulting Services